Friday 2 September 2016

Condemn all or none at all







I condemn terrorist acts .

I condemn violence committed in the name of a belief .

I condemn rape and murder committed by drug addicts , alcoholics  and other criminals .

I condemn violence committed by ordinary      people against  strangers  or against their own families .

I condemn  any harm  inflicted on    members of the  police and military  who are serving this country  with their blood.

But

I also condemn  extrajudicial killing.


I condemn death without  due process.

I condemn police brutality .

Violence is violence regardless of who committed it .

Unjustified killing is evil whichever  name you call it .

I can not condemn one form  of violence and applaud another . 

        I  CONDEMN ALL OR NONE AT ALL !


No comments:

Post a Comment